Friday, March 25, 2011

Orange you glad I didn't say banana // Shaynah



We are moms- so sue us. It is true that over half of the time I have to crop my boys out of my self imposed photo shoots. Isn't that the beauty of wearing more than one hat at a time?! In fact, in some instances {like this} my little B even fits perfectly in. Looks like it was planned, huh? Big brother R on the other hand was cropped due to his clashing pajamas...

Shirt: LNA clothing (open elbow tee)
Shorts: J.Crew
Scarf: Urban Outfitters
Tights: Betsy Johnson
Shoes: Jessica Simpson

On little B {jcrew shirt, ralph lauren polo, and american apparel leggings}

4 comments:

Kimmy said...

Ummmmm, I was JUST looking at those Jessica Simpson shoes online dying to have a pair. Gol if only we were the same shoe size I could steal 'em from you!

Layered Black said...

LOL, that's crazy- you need some asap! These are actually like 4 or 5 years old! Surprisingly comfy:)

faces said...

Love the orange shorts and tights!! Even Mr. Brinley looks adorable!! Come dress me!

faces said...

Love this Blog!