Tuesday, July 26, 2011

ONE MAN'S JUNK IS ANOTHERS WOMAN'S... CUTE JUNK?

 Thrifting for clothes always sounds more glamourous than it truly is. Shame on fashion bloggers for making it sound so fabulous. There is really a lot of touching a lot of hideously, ugly things to maybe, by chance, hopefully, get lucky finding one semi-decent thing. Well I had one of those days. I touched a LOT of ugly ugly ugly things. And even tried some on just for fun, but in the end my sacrificing of time and energy paid off. I found an awesome mens Pendleton vest. Bonus, it looked good with my current outfit so I wore it out of the store (completely embarrassing my husband!) so worth it. 


BEFORE: ugly outfit NOT happy

AFTER: Cute outfit VERY happy! 

And well I wouldn't be a typical fashion blogger if I didn't use my instagram picture now would I?

{shorts necklaces and button up Jcrew, shoes (every blogger has) Jessica Simpson, Bag Louis Vuitton, Vest thrifted mens pendleton}

1 comment:

MJ said...

Great look! I love her shoes and bag!

stylebymj.blogspot.com