Friday, September 2, 2011

WHAT I WORE TO A TEA PARTY





I was going to a tea party and it was just too hot out for a maxi dress. I got ready in about 20 minutes- record time for me! I grabbed these boots out of my mom's closet {yes, my mom is awesome- I know!} and they happened to be more comfortable than the flats I was wearing. I loved how they off-set  my girly outfit. The brand stone cold fox and the website shop planet blue have been my latest inspiration for outfit influences they often style girly pieces with more rugged, worn-in boots! Also, I am still trying to get used to carrying my Rebecca Minkoff clutch. It is tough to fit all the random things my kids need into a smaller bag like this, but I am trying really hard! I really want her navajo satchel... plus I bet I could fit more junk in it!

{shorts stone cold fox, shirt ardenb, shoes jeffrey campbell, clutch rebecca minkoff, earings vintage from my mom, headband anthropologie}

...And then I found an awesome trailer and well, we were all matchy-matchy so we had to take pics together!





1 comment:

vasso said...

i like the shirt is very fancy!!

xxx
follow me i'm follow u back!!!:)!
http://myvworld-vasso.blogspot.com