Monday, September 19, 2011

RECYCLE



I am all about finding new ways to recycle clothes (yes, I am known to bust out my old doc martens here and there) but I am loving the recycling concept of Novella Royale. She finds old fabrics and remakes them into something amazing by giving them a new shape and purpose (cue the awesome pants). I am thinking in their past life these pants were a curtain in a fortune tellers chambers... it is kind of fun to make up crazy stories of what they may have been. So anyways, Novella Royale keeps everything local and the owner is working away at an awesome new collection set to hit her site the end of the month. fingers crossed that I see one of her new Hendrix jackets in my near future! (hopefully that is the pants talking from their past fortune telling life).  Anyways my 4 year old thinks my pants are cool. So do I. You should too.

{Tank Lna, Pants Novella Royale, vintage belt Harley Davidson, bag Rebecca Minkoff, Jacket F21, shoes Jeffrey Campbell}

No comments: